Welcome to the Talk in French Podcast!
Talk in French is my podcast that talks about French Culture, Language and everything about France. Click here to discover the episodes.
New: Talk in French “le podcast en français” is available now.
Become a Friend of the Show: Please Subscribe and Review.
If you’d like to get the Talk in French Podcast delivered easily to your device with each new episode, please subscribe using your preferred method below:
And if you’d like to become a friend of the show, please leave an honest review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help French podcasts become more easily discovered by French learners and awesome people like you!
If you’d like the direct RSS feed for your own favorite RSS Podcast Player, click here to get it.
Submitting your question
I want this show to be fun, personal, and helpful! So let’s keep it real and sensible, okay? Please use common sense and show courtesy in your questions. That way, everyone wins!
Here are some guidelines to ensure your question is qualified to be featured on the show.
- Please keep your question under one minute in length. If it goes a little over, that’s fine, but please keep it concise and to the point.
- Spammy, disrespectful, or deeply private questions will not be considered for the podcast.
I use SpeakPipe.com, a web service that allows anyone to leave me a voicemail message through the Internet. All you need is an Internet connection and a microphone.
Please note that by submitting a voicemail question, you’re allowing me to share it publicly on the podcast. If you prefer to send a written message then you can use the contact form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”7″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Please note a few things:
- It’s quite impossible for me to get to everyone’s question so you may not receive a direct response to your question.
- I will answer qualified questions as they come, but if your question has already been asked by someone else, I will have to move on to the next.
- Keep listening to the show – most questions get answered at some point.
- If your request is time-sensitive, you can email me directly.
- It can take me few days or longer to listen to new questions.
Thanks for understanding, and thanks for listening!
Subscribe to my newsletter and get the Free French Learning Package
P.S. You would be doing me a HUGE FAVOR by sharing my French podcasts via Twitter, Facebook, Google + or Pinterest.
Founder, Talk in French