Listening Time: 30 minutes.
Here is the 6th session of Talk in French Podcast!
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here via iTunes. There is a button where you can download the Podcast.
In this episode:
– Some information about French Culture. French Men Myths
– Some French Words with an English Translation. Ideal when you cook, run, commute….
– A quick French Grammar Explanation.
– Some French Expressions and their translation.
– Culture: 4 common myths about French Men explained (or debunked) including Why French Men cheat more than others.
– Grammar: 4 common mistakes made by English Speakers in French. 3 are totally new.
The podcast has been approved by Apple so you can now listen the podcast on iTunes and give me an honest review here . I updated the RSS feed so there is all the information available now.
I will create a french version of the podcast in the coming weeks, if you are a bit advanced learners you should enjoy it more.
Again your feedback are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.
Frederic Bibard is the founder of Talk in French, a company that helps french learners to practice and improve their french. Macaron addict. Jacques Audiard fan. You can contact him on Twitter and Google +
10 Classic French Breads You’ll Find in Boulangeries Across France
French Resume: How to Write a Curriculum Vitae in French
10 French Filler Words to Help You Sound Like a Native
How to Form French Sentences: A Guide to French Sentence Construction