Listening Time: 30 minutes.
Here is the 6th session of Talk in French Podcast!
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here via iTunes. There is a button where you can download the Podcast.
In this episode:
– Some information about French Culture. French Men Myths
– Some French Words with an English Translation. Ideal when you cook, run, commute….
– A quick French Grammar Explanation.
– Some French Expressions and their translation.
In this episode
– Culture: 4 common myths about French Men explained (or debunked) including Why French Men cheat more than others.
– Grammar: 4 common mistakes made by English Speakers in French. 3 are totally new.
Download the Podcast now
Now on iTunes
The podcast has been approved by Apple so you can now listen the podcast on iTunes and give me an honest review here . I updated the RSS feed so there is all the information available now.
I will create a french version of the podcast in the coming weeks, if you are a bit advanced learners you should enjoy it more.
Listen the Podcast Now.
Articles Mentioned in This Session:
- Tutoring services
- Grammar articles
- Vocabulary List articles
- Learning Method
- 10 Common Myths about French Men
- Pink used to be a masculine colour.
- UK Wine consumption
French Words in the Podcast
- le petit déjeuner – breakfast
- le buffet du petit déjeuner – breakfast buffet
- la confiture – jam/jelly
- le pain – bread
- la saucisse – sausage
- les œufs brouillés – scrambled eggs
- l’œuf à coque – boiled egg
- le fromage – cheese
- le bacon – bacon
- le pâté – pâté
French Expression in the Podcast
- Quoi de neuf ? – What’s new?
- Qui m’aime aime mon chien – Love me love my dog.
- qui plus est – furthermore
- Qui sait ? Who knows?
- Mais je parle, je parle…- But enough about me…
Again your feedback are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.