Here is the 18th session of the Talk in French Podcast!
You can download the podcast on your computer or listen to it here via iTunes. There is a button where you can download the Podcast.
In this episode:
– Some information about French Culture. 5 little-known places to visit in Paris.
– Some French Words with an English Translation. Listen anywhere: even while you cook, run, commute, or everywhere.
– A quick French Grammar Explanation. How to memorize French verbs with prepositions (e.g: parler à / parler de…).
– Some French Expressions and their translation
Download the Podcast now
or listen on the website.
Listen on iTunes
The podcast has been approved by Apple so you can now listen the podcast on iTunes and give me an honest review here .
I will create a french version of the podcast in the coming weeks, if you are a bit advanced learners you should enjoy it more.
Articles and vocabulary mentioned in this session:
5 little-known places in Paris:
List of verbs with prepositions à and de (listen to the podcast for more details):
Download the list here.
French Words in the Podcast
- le café instantané – instant coffee
- le café – coffeehouse machine à café – coffee/espresso machine/maker
- le café décaféiné – decaffeinated coffee
- le café crème -coffee with cream
- le petit noir – strong espresso, no milk
- les grains de café – coffee beans
- le café noir – black coffee
French Expression in the Podcast
- en mon nom – in my name
- Entre donc ! – Come on in!
- Est-ce à dire que? – Does this mean that…?
- Êtes-vous libre ?- Are you free?
- Excusez-moi de vous déranger – I’m sorry to disturb you
- Laisse-moi rire ! – Don’t make me laugh!
- Laisse-moi ! – Leave me alone!
Again your opinion are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.