Listening Time: 38 minutes.
Here is the 23th session of Talk in French Podcast!
In this episode:
– Some information about French Culture. Today about the French Political System.
– Some French Words with an English Translation. Ideal when you cook, run, commute….
– A quick French Grammar Explanation. Learn the difference between Apporter, Amener, Emporter, Emmener (The equivalent of “Take” and “Bring” in English)
– Some French Expressions and their translation (New: literal translation too)
Download the Podcast now
or listen on the website.
Listen on iTunes
The podcast has been approved by Apple so you can now listen the podcast on iTunes and give me an honest review here . I will create a french version of the podcast in the coming weeks, if you are a bit advanced learners you should enjoy it more.
Articles and vocabulary Mentioned in This Session:
French Words in the Podcast
- le couloir/le hall – hallway
- la fleur – the flower
- la cour – the garden / the yard
- la pelouse – the grass (lawn)
- l’herbe – the herb
- le lac – the lake
- la chaîne de montagnes – the mountain range (*I said Mountain Chain in the podcast so sorry for this mistake)
- le fleuve / la rivière – the river
- l’océan – the ocean
- la plante – the plant
French Expression in the Podcast
- je ne vais pas très bien – i am not very well
- à tout à l’heure – see you later
- c’est parfait – it’s perfect!
- non, ça va pas – no, not okay.
- Où est-ce que ça fait mal? – Where does it hurt?
- à tout de suite – see you right away
- en pleine forme – in good shape
Two more resources about the French Political System
About the different verbs: Amener/ Emmener / Apporter/ Emporter
|portable object||person / animal / vehicle|
Again your opinion are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.