[symple_highlight color=”green”]Listening Time: 33 minutes.[/symple_highlight]
Here is the 14th session of Talk in French Podcast!
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here via iTunes. There is a button where you can download the Podcast.
In this episode:
– Some information about French Culture. I explain about French Parenting. The good/ The bad
– Some French Words with an English Translation. Ideal when you cook, run, commute….
– A quick French Grammar Explanation. 5 French Verbs misused by English Speakers
– Some French Expressions and their translation.
Download the Podcast now
or listen on the website.
Listen on iTunes
The podcast has been approved by Apple so you can now listen the podcast on iTunes and give me an honest review here .
I will create a french version of the podcast in the coming weeks, if you are a bit advanced learners you should enjoy it more.
Listen the Podcast Now.
Articles and vocabulary Mentioned in This Session:
- Tutoring services
- Grammar articles
- Vocabulary List articles
- Learning Method
- French Parenting: The secret behind well-behaved children.
- Misused verbs:
- Nager (to swim/ a physical activity) Se baigner ( to play in the water)
- Sembler / Paraître (to seem) = Sembler means “to seem”:- Il me semble déprimé.(but we can also say, Il a l’air = He looks like)
– He seems (looks) depressedParaître is used in a situation.Il paraît que oui.
So it seems, That seems to be the case.
- To be = être / avoir / faire
- J’ai froid (I have cold) = I am cold
- Je suis fatigué = I am tired
- Il fait froid (it makes cold) = It is cold outside
- Ca me fait = It makes
– It makes me angry = Ca m’énerve
Listen the french grammar point for more information.
French Words in the Podcast
- l’aiguille – needle
- la pelote à épingles – pincushion
- le dé à coudre – thimble
- le tricot – knitting
- la pelote de laine – ball of yarn
- labobine defil – thread reel
French Expression in the Podcast
- Cela dépend de – That depends on
- Cela me ferait grand plaisir. – I would be delighted.
- Plus on est de fous, plus on rit. – The more the merrier.
- Quoi qu’il arrive – whatever happens
- Comme le temps passe !- How time flies!
- D’autant plus ! – All the more reason!
- Entredonc ! – Come on in!
Again your feedback are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.