Listening Time: 30 minutes.
Here is the seventh session of Talk in French Podcast!
In this episode:
– Culture: I talked about French Foods. I explain what makes French Foods so unique
– Grammar: How to memorize the French Noun Gender. It is easier than you think 🙂
Download the Podcast now
Now on iTunes
The podcast has been approved by Apple so you can now listen the podcast on iTunes and give me an honest review here . I updated the RSS feed so there is all the information available now.
I will create a french version of the podcast in the coming weeks, if you are a bit advanced learners you should enjoy it more.
Listen the Podcast Now.
Articles Mentioned in This Session:
- Tutoring services
- Grammar articles
- Vocabulary List articles
- Learning Method
- French Food Habits
- French Noun Gender
French Words in the Podcast
- le tee-shirt – t-shirt
- l’anorak (m) – ski jacket
- la chemise de nuit – nightgown
- le boxer-short – boxer shorts
- les sandales (f) – sandals
- le smoking – tuxedo
- le caleçon – underwear
- le soutien-gorge – bra
- le pyjama – pajamas
- les bas (m) – stockings
French Expression in the Podcast
- On se dirait en France – You’d think you were in France.
- Que dites-vous ? – I beg your pardon? What did you say?
- Que je t’y prenne !- If I ever catch you doing that again…!
- Que le meilleur gagne – May the best man win.
- Qui craint le danger ne doit pas aller en mer. – If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
- On n’en voit pas la fin.- The end is nowhere in sight.
- On ne peut pas être à la fois au four et au moulin – You can’t be in two places at once.
Again your feedback are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.