[symple_highlight color=”green”]Listening Time: 28 minutes.[/symple_highlight]
Here is the 9th session of Talk in French Podcast!
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog via SoundCloud. There is a button where you can download the Podcast.
In this episode:
– Some information about French Culture. Misbehavior to avoid in French
– Some French Words with an English Translation. Ideal when you cook, run, commute….
– A quick French Grammar Explanation. How to learn the French Pronunciation the right way
– Some French Expressions and their translation
Download the Podcast now
or listen on the website
Now on iTunes
The podcast has been approved by Apple so you can now listen the podcast on iTunes and give me an honest review here . I updated the RSS feed so there is all the information available now.
I will create a french version of the podcast in the coming weeks, if you are a bit advanced learners you should enjoy it more.
Listen the Podcast Now.
Articles Mentioned in This Session:
- Tutoring services
- Grammar articles
- Vocabulary List articles
- Learning Method
- Why I don’t share the pronunciation of French Words on social media
- French Taboos
- Journal Francais Facile from RFI (to practice listening)
French Words in the Podcast
- le salon de coiffure – hairdressing salon
- un coiffeur pour hommes – barber
- le coiffeur – hairdresser (masculine)
- la coiffeuse – hairdresser (feminine)
- les soins capillaires – haircare
- les ciseaux de coiffure – scissors
- un peigne à cheveux – comb
- le fer à friser – curling iron
- la coloration des cheveux – hair coloring
- le shampoing – shampoo
French Expression in the Podcast
- Il peut faire mieux – He can do better.
- Je suis occupé.- I’m busy.
- Je suis pris.- I’m otherwise engaged.
- le jour tombe – it’s getting dark
- Laisse-moi rire ! – Don’t make me laugh!
- On est dans un beau pétrin – We’re in a fine mess
Again your feedback are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.