[symple_highlight color=”green”]Listening Time: 23 minutes.[/symple_highlight]
Here is the 8th session of Talk in French Podcast!
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog via SoundCloud. There is a button where you can download the Podcast.
In this episode:
– Some information about French Culture. What Really Makes the French Depressed?
– Some French Words with an English Translation. Ideal when you cook, run, commute….
– A quick French Grammar Explanation. Learn how to use the Future tense in French.
– Some French Expressions and their translation
Download the Podcast now
or listen on the website
Now on iTunes
The podcast has been approved by Apple so you can now listen the podcast on iTunes and give me an honest review here . I updated the RSS feed so there is all the information available now.
I will create a french version of the podcast in the coming weeks, if you are a bit advanced learners you should enjoy it more.
Listen the Podcast Now.
Articles Mentioned in This Session:
- Tutoring services
- Grammar articles
- Vocabulary List articles
- Learning Method
- French Future Tense
- French people and depression
French Words in the Podcast
- la chemise – shirt
- la minijupe – miniskirt
- le pyjama – pajamas
- le maillot (de bain) – bathing suit
- le smoking – tuxedo
- le soutien-gorge – bra
- le short – shorts
- le haut – top
- le pantalon – pants/trousers
- le jupon – half slip
French Expression in the Podcast
- Après la pluie le beau temps.- Every cloud has a silver lining.
- Au suivant ! – Next! Who’s next?
- Avec le temps, ça s’arrangera – Things will sort themselves out in time
- Bouche cousue ! (inf) – It’s top secret! Mum’s the word!
- Ça vaut le coup d’oeil.- It’s worth seeing.
- ça y est – that’s it, it’s done
- Il n’y a pas de temps à perdre – There’s no time to lose
Again your feedback are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.