Listening Time: 51 minutes.
Here is the 31st session of Talk in French Podcast! You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here via iTunes. There is a button where you can download the Podcast.
In this episode:
– Information about French culture. Discover a new area of France that you might not have heard of yet: the French Alps
– French Words with English translations.
– Some Great Tips for Learning French: 5 small words to sound French.
– A list of French Expressions and their translations
or listen on the website.
1) Au fur et à mesure – = “while” or “gradually” or “as you/we go”
2) Profitez! – “Enjoy yourself!” “Have fun!”
3) En fait* – “actually” or “in fact”
4) Voilà – I“there is,” voilà” “so, ok”, “and, yeah”, “you know”
5) Et ben, puis…puis – “and so…then…”
Know more in the podcast.
Again your opinion are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.
Frederic Bibard is the founder of Talk in French, a company that helps french learners to practice and improve their french. Macaron addict. Jacques Audiard fan. You can contact him on Twitter and Google +
10 Classic French Breads You’ll Find in Boulangeries Across France
French Resume: How to Write a Curriculum Vitae in French
10 French Filler Words to Help You Sound Like a Native
How to Form French Sentences: A Guide to French Sentence Construction