Listening Time: 16 minutes.
The second session of the Talk in French podcast is here!
Now on iTunes
The podcast has been approved by Apple so you can now listen the podcast on iTunes and give me an honest review here . I updated the RSS feed so there is all the information available now.
For advanced learners, there is a French podcast which you would probably enjoy more. You can check the Advanced Podcast here.
Listen to this Podcast episode now.
Articles Mentioned in This Session:
French Words in the Podcast
- la chambre = bedroom
- le lit = bed
- le matelas = mattress
- la taie d’oreille = pillowcase
- la couverture = blanket
- la coiffeuse = dressing table
- la couverture chauffante = electric blanket
- le lit simple = single
- la boite de kleenex = tissue box
- le tiroir = drawer
French Expressions in the Podcast
- C’est bien ce que je pensais ! – Just what I thought!
- C’est mal vu. – People don’t like that.
- en panne – out of service
- C’est bien fait pour toi ! – It serves you right!
- d’autant plus ! – All the more reason!
Again your feedback are appreciated and a review on iTunes as well.
P.S: Do not hesitate to share this article on pinterest,facebook, twitter or google plus.